Motivational Article Aimed Towards Encouraging Girls To Take Up Sports
Sport is a great teacher for children. Through sport you learn values, skills that you can use in other areas and, of course, you learn to develop positive thinking, essential to achieve goals and gain social skills.
Sport leaves us very didactic thoughts, and phrases that you can use in your daily life with your child, phrases with which you can educate in values. Here are more than 20 positive phrases that sport transmits to children. Use them with your child.
Positive phrases that sport transmits to children
Sport helps children to overcome frustrations, to trust themselves more, to improve their self-esteem and to become stronger in the face of defeat. It helps them overcome obstacles and realize that in life you don’t always win, but when you win, you enjoy yourself much more.
Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
Sport teaches your child to win and lose, not to be vain or to be sunk by bad criticism. And of course, it helps you to become strong and to balance your emotions.
Furthermore, sport transmits phrases and thoughts that help us reflect and grow inside. Positive phrases like these:
1. ‘You can’ Motivational Article Aimed Towards Encouraging Girls To Take Up Sports
Invite the child to trust his possibilities. If you feel that others believe in you, you will feel more sheltered.
2. ‘Set yourself a target and keep an eye on it’
Sometimes the goal is not reached due to some distraction along the way. One must avoid losing sight of the objective and being distracted by other things.
3. ‘From falls one rises’
A fall or defeat or means the end of nothing, but one more step to move forward.
Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul: Stories of Changes, Choices and Growing Up for Kids Ages 9-13 (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
4. ‘You did it’
Recognition of effort is essential. Never forget to say this phrase to your child. It is full of gratitude and strength.
5. ‘You have overcome many obstacles’
It serves to remind children that the path to success is not an easy one. You will encounter many problems and doubts, but it will always be worth it.
6. ‘Get over yourself’ Motivational Article Aimed Towards Encouraging Girls To Take Up Sports
We set personal limits ourselves. Sport invites you to break the limits to show yourself how far you can go.
7. ‘You do not fight against others, but against your own fears’
Many times it is fear and doubt that prevent us from moving forward. Fears are there to overcome. They are not bad, because they put us on the alert and we are more perceptive in the face of external threats, but we must always avoid letting fear take over us.
8. ‘Do you see how teamwork achieves better results?’
In team sports, the child will realize the importance of collaborating with each other to reach the goal.
9. ‘If you think you can do it, you will do it’
There is nothing more powerful than self-confidence. It is the basic pillar to achieve victories (in all fields of life).
10. ‘Never stop believing in yourself, never stop dreaming’
Dreams create illusion, motivation, and illusion is like gasoline in a car. With it, many objectives are achieved.
11. ‘With effort and perseverance, you will achieve it’
Sport shows children that it is not always a matter of luck. With effort and perseverance great challenges are achieved.
Girl, Stop Apologizing (Audible Exclusive Edition): A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
12. ‘It doesn’t matter how you start, but how you end’ Motivational Article Aimed Towards Encouraging Girls To Take Up Sports
Sometimes children “sink” when starting a task and noticing that it does not go as expected. However, if they think positive and move on, they will discover with amazement that they can reach their goal. Many athletes start badly and end up being the first.
13. ‘No one said victory was easy’
In fact, the more it costs to reach it, the victory, the happier it will make you.
14. ‘It’s all about practice’
Perseverance is everything. It is not tried once, not twice, but hundreds of times. In the end, it is achieved.
15. ‘If you don’t trust you, you will always find obstacles that prevent you from moving forward’
Lack of trust is like a flagstone, a huge stone that we carry with us. Completely incompatible with success.
16. ‘The more dreams, the further you go’
Who comes to tell us: ‘don’t set limits’.
Ladiesrun (Girls Best Motivational Running and Jogging EDM, Trap, Atm Future Bass, Electro House and Dirty House Music Playlist to Make Every Run Tracker Workout to a Succes)
17. ‘The important thing is to enjoy sports’
Learn by playing, that’s the ideal. With sport you learn and enjoy, can there be a better combination?
18. ‘If you never lose, you will not enjoy the happiness of victory’
Imagine that you always win. You will feel good, yes, but never as happy as the one who lost several times and finally wins. This is because the things that cost the most are appreciated and appreciated much more.
19. ‘You can only move forward if you think positive’
Negativism does not contribute anything good in life. Yes, for example, complaints, if they serve to improve something. ‘Constructive’ complaints, so to speak, can be useful, but not negativism (which should not be confused with realism).
20. ‘Don’t just think about what you can do to improve. Think about what you can do to make your teammates better too. ‘ Motivational Article Aimed Towards Encouraging Girls To Take Up Sports.